A Fortune 500 Fashion Company is looking for a Sr UX Visual Designer to work primarily on the Loyalty work-stream, integrating with the e-commerce platform and physical store experience (i.e. signage and applications for store employees). Strong capabilities in Visual Design specific to User Experience are essential, the designer will be responsible for creating visual design layouts, low fidelity prototypes and possibly some printed material such as signage. The designer will report into the UX Creative Director and work closely with a cross-functional team including an Interaction Designer, Design System Lead, Product Manager, Business Analyst, Consumer Insights Manager, Strategy Manager, Developers, and a Scrum master in a fast-paced Agile environment. Interaction with other business groups will be regular, such as brand design, brand marketing and web production as well as their leadership across multiple sister brands within the organization.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Extensive e-commerce experience
• Previous experience with transactional applications including loyalty, payment, CRM, SASS, etc.
• Experience with research and testing of designs or prototypes to inform the direction of the solution to be implemented. Leveraging testing to validate assumptions.
• Experience working with a Design System such as those created by Google, Walmart, Intuit, SalesForce, Ebay, Yahoo.
• Knowledge or understanding of Atomic Design
• Active participation contributing to a Design System, Pattern Library, Living Style guide, or Component Library.