Our Fortune 1000 client is an international travel site that helps customers find the best deals on airfare, hotels, car rentals and more. They are life loving travel geeks! Currently making significant upgrades to brand and product; this is your chance to make your mark and bring the power of world-class design to a brand enjoyed by millions of travelers!
Let’s talk if you… can help them craft and improve customer experiences on a global scale for multiple brands, across devices and platforms, in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
As a UX Designer you’ll work with researchers, content strategists, product managers and engineers develop and improve products and services for millions of our customers worldwide every day.
- Drive, articulate, and execute user experience strategy for overall site experience.
- Drive the delivery, quality, and success of the user experience for a product or business throughout the entire lifecycle Conceive of and document solutions through user flows, storyboards, wireframes, personas, prototypes, test cases, or written specifications and user stories.
- Understand and incorporate the latest thinking in product and interaction design into architecting user experience products.
- Present design methods, explorations, and tradeoff rationale along with a recommendation to team partners, business stakeholders and UX leadership Partner with business owners, engineering managers and UX leadership evaluate success criteria and prioritize an efficient roadmap that balances short-term and longer-term experiences and focuses appropriately on the highest value
- Directly or Indirectly manage the work of a team of interaction and visual designers, content and research specialists
- Use data and experience to make sound recommendations, even with incomplete information and under pressure
- Navigate within ambiguity, react quickly and comfortably to change, and drive clarity, actions and decisions
- Drive collaboration within an agile product team made up of product managers, engineers, and fellow UXers to deliver world-class product experiences through iterative releases
- Lead brainstorming and cross-product team collaboration sessions Resolve conflicts between people/groups with minimal noise and chur