You’ll influence all parts of the end-to-end marketing experience, including Brand, Web, Advertising, Social and more. You’ll create amazing and inspiring experiences across multiple touch points. First Impressions is a team of multidisciplinary designers focused on crafting seamless experiences for our future and existing customers across different interactive platforms.
Let’s talk if you:
- Use design thinking to push innovation across all platforms, including mobile, web and native experiences which seamlessly integrate with our cross-device ecosystem.
- Create elegant experiences, from concept to launch, that delight our customers and deliver on business outcomes.
- Can be a brand ambassador, helping cross-functional teams understand how the visual system delivers on our brand promise.
- Deliver compelling XD craft including wireframes, UI specifications, visual design, and prototypes.
- Can sweat the details, roll up your sleeves, and do production work.
- Have rock-solid design craft and a strong point of view, and can back up your designs with solid rationale.
- Accelerate the vision of the brand experience through your cohesive and delightful designs and services, working with marketers, designers, product managers, and developers from across the ecosystem.
- Can bring external inspiration and show your digital marketing and design savvy through best practices and trends worldwide.
- Embrace speed as a habit while delivering quality craft.
- A great team player who can contribute to our culture by collaborating with amazing designers and cross-functional partners who are passionate about design craft and delivering on our brand promise to create emotionally engaging, customer-backed designs.
- BA/BS degree in design or relevant field (graphic, visual communications, human computer interaction, product, or industrial).
- 5+ years of web, social, product, or advertising in high-volume, high-profile, or award-winning experiences.
- Exceptional creative skills across web and mobile platforms.
- Experience and expertise in mobile design and marketing.
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods, innovation, and ideation tools.
- Expert level in your favorite design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision), but equally skilled in creating lo-fi prototypes for quick experiments. Principle or Flinto are a plus.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner.
- Effective at collaborating, negotiating, communicating, and presenting.
- A strong online portfolio to prove it all.