Our Bellevue- based, consulting client is seeking a Sr. Visual/UI Designer to join their rapidly expanding team for a 3 month assignment! You will obsess about creating the best experience for anyone who uses their clients’ products and services. They work on wide-ranging projects in healthcare, big data, mobile, and voice UI and they also design products for the customer, employee, and consumer engagement spaces.
• Define the creative direction of product and digital experiences. Evolve and maintain design systems. Analyze marketing and user experience challenges and create onbrand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
• Use diverse inputs to identify and define exciting new concepts, opportunities, and customer problems.
• Lead brainstorming sessions and design reviews. • Present design work to design teams, marketing teams, and leadership for review and feedback.
• Mentor interns and/or junior designers and lead by example.
• Stay on top of what is cutting edge in design, delivering forward-looking solutions, without being trendy or hackneyed.
• Identify opportunities for applying new methods and concepts to customer problems.
• Contribute to group’s best practices for company's design practices and standards.
Basic Requirements for the Position:
• 7+ years as a visual, UI, brand, or interactive designer.
• An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating trendsetting design solutions from the ground. Bachelor's degree in design, art, user experience or equivalent professional experience.
• Strong understanding of the principles of design, typography, composition, and color.
• Expert skill level with standard design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
• Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines. Exceptional attention to detail.
• Fluent in English with excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work with technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills. a proven track record of presenting to and influencing management.
• Understanding of brand and visual system development.