Assignment with opportunity for extension or conversion with Fortune 500 Tech company in Mountain View!
This is an incredible opportunity to execute on visual design strategy for a rising star in small business SaaS. Help us develop the brand with end-to-end marketing design, targeted landing pages, behavior-based email campaigns, downloadable assets for our partners, and microsite/portal content. Collaborate with the design team and external agencies to create visual marketing and product designs that helps our users navigate the self-employed space.
What you’ll do:
- Design web layouts and visual content, including landing pages, success stories, print collateral and that help business owners make informed choices about self employed businesses
- Work closely a tight-knit team of interaction designers, visual designers, product managers, researchers, and writers on a variety of high-visibility projects
- Execute on a strategy for consistent brand design across product, marketing, and care
- Follow product and brand guidelines
- Become best buds with visual, interaction, marketing and product designers, and take any feedback on visual design concepts with a great attitude
- Participate in customer research and use new insights to generate visual excellency that resonates with customer needs and delivers delight
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
- 3+ years of experience in designing
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s preferred
- Portfolio of design work demonstrating a mastery of visual language, critical thinking and the ability to simplify complex topics
- Experience in a range of marketing content, demonstrating how to thread a consistent visual language through touch points
- Strong developmental and design skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills. In grade school you probably drew pictures like a champ. Your mom put all your drawings on the fridge.
- Deep understanding of digital design and even deeper understanding of brand
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of a design