6-month temp assignment for a Sr. UX Visual Designer. Our client's software is helping independent contractors manage their finances, maximize their deductions, and grow their businesses.
WHO YOU ARE
· You empathetically and emotionally connect with customers.
· Your design process is customer-centered
· You’re comfortable with ambiguity
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Deliver work based on a Lean UX build-measure-learn process
· Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver holistic experiences that evoke emotion yet are grounded in customer insights, business goals, and technological realities
· Articulate complex visions through simple, elegant designs.
· Push and evolve visual frameworks, patterns, and brand guidelines.
· Participate in a collaborative, knowledge-sharing design community.
· Know web and mobile technology, and their impact on the feasibility of design.
· A degree in Human Computer Interaction, graphic design, or a related field.
· 3+ years’ experience delivering products or services, preferably in the SaaS business.
· Solid knowledge of design principles and methods, innovation, and ideation tools.
· Expertise with visual design and prototyping tools : SKETCH, ABSTRACT, LINGO, INVISION.
· Effective communicator
· Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple in a timely manner
· A dazzling online portfolio
· Brownie points: Working experience as a 1099 contractor