3 month engagement
*Candidate needs to be flexible with traveling.
The Retail User Experience team seeks a short term passionate, collaborative, and outgoing candidate to join our fast-paced group. As a Sr. UX Research Specialist you will be responsible for executing user research initiatives across a variety of projects that support in-store applications for Best Buy sales associates. Our work consists of various tablet, desktop, and mobile platforms that exist within our retail locations across the US. You will have a strong attention to detail and be able to interact across many projects and teams. Travel outside of MN is required.
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
- Planning and conducting user research studies and activities such as goal setting, moderator guides, usability testing, field interviews, etc.
- Analysis, report-writing and presentation of research results
- Responsible for planning research techniques that adhere the Retail User Experience strategy, used to guide all UX decisions for our Retail applications
- Collaborate with other UX resources to deliver the optimal research solution based on requirements
- Expert understanding of UX methodology and best practices, with the ability to connect them to business, technical and product strategy.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with competing demands
Collaboration is at the center of how we develop experiences and you will be able to hold conversations with, and present to, information architects, strategists, visual designers, writers, developers, business analysts, business stakeholders, and project managers. You should also be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to self-define tasks, deadlines, and next steps as needed.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
3 month engagement