We are looking for a Sr. User Experience Lead for a client in Hartford, CT!
The successful candidate will...
- Set UX resource allocation during ideation, prioritization, development, and quality assurance phases of projects and programs.
- Ensure research, visual design, information architecture, and interaction design roles are adequately resourced.
- Plan and conducts user research, usability testing efforts, and competitive research and analysis.
- Reports research findings to stakeholders. Translates these findings into design solutions.
- Creates and oversees delivery of artifacts that include personas, journey maps, user workflows, information architecture, wireframes, and interactive prototypes, within project timelines and budgets.
- May manage vendor relationships for outsourced UX activities.
- Serves as the key point of accountability for UX efforts at the program level. Advocates for user-centered design approaches.
- Helps to recruit and grow a team of outstanding UX professionals by providing vision, coaching, and mentorship.
- Helps to create a dynamic team environment by fostering collaboration, experimentation, agility, and vigorous inquiry, while maintaining high expectations and attention to detail.
- Helps to create and evolve design systems and best practices that account for user needs and context, while reinforcing brand values and standards.
- Ensures adherence to UX guidelines across programs and projects.
Bachelor's degree in graphic design, psychology, human factors, social sciences or related field or 5 years of User Experience work experience required.
- Typical incumbent experience level 8+ years
- Experience advocating for user design at an organizational level.
- Experience with wireframing/ prototyping software.
- Expert in conducting end user research and interviews
- Proven ability to instill usability as a core value within a large organization's culture.
- Outstanding communication, organization, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity or basic understating of web-based technologies.