Scope of Role:
Our client is constantly looking for ways to improve experience of customers who shop with us, regardless of which channel they choose to interact with us. We aspire to be a place where we can create experiences that are highly personal, relevant and contextual, using technology. We are looking for people who are passionate, creative, who quite simply obsess over customer experience and are always looking for ways to create cross-channel solutions that will provide great value to our customers.
As the User Experience Architect of Integrated Retail and Member Experience, you will be responsible for developing the end-user experience for all customer touch points – email, online, in-store and mobile. The candidate will foster a culture of innovation and creativity by bringing a new way of thinking & knowledge related to user-centered methods and techniques.
In this role, the candidate will need to interpret the objectives of each project and efficiently lead the design solution and patterns/components, ensuring a consistent application to drive an optimal customer experience which drive sales.
Key Deliverables/Measurement of Success:
- Customer Feedback and scorecard for all Integrated Retail initiatives
- Performance of Member experiences and emails (open rate, click thru rate, conversion rate, revenue)
- Candidate will be given a mid-year review and a final review. 360 feedback will be obtained for each review.
A candidate with the attitude and mindset that we’ll love:
- You are passionate about customer experience.
- You listen to customers, but you don’t just listen to customers – you also invent on their behalf.
- You have a high bar for experience our customers deserve and are always thinking of ways to improve that experience
- You have a sense of urgency and get-it-done attitude
- You are adept at nurturing relationships with people you work with
- You are action oriented
- You are a self starter
- You pay attention to detail, while considering the big picture
- You believe in constantly testing ideas, iterating, and always learning – both from successes and failures
- You take ownership and drive accountability across the organization
- You enjoy working with cross functional teams
A candidate with the skill set we’ll love:
- You have multi-channel experience. You can develop experiences that map the customer experience across all touch points (online, mobile, email, social media, in-store) in such a way that it provides a seamless customer experience
- You have an appreciation for analytics and measurement, which would enable you to continuously learn and improve.
- You are passionate developing UX methodologies, standards and best practices
- You have strong interpersonal, communication, collaborative skills and respectful of other perspectives
- You can work in a fast paced environment – research, conceptualize, test, measure, learn and iterate
- Four to six years experience working on, and managing, large-scale web initiatives
- Advanced degree in a related field, such as information design, human-computer interaction, library science, cognitive science, graphic design, or industrial design a plus
- Proficiency in industry standard UX software such as Visio, OmniGraffle, Axure, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint and Acrobat.
- Experience and familiarity in the capabilities of HTML, DHTML, CSS, Flash and AJAX-based applications.
- Business analysis experience and/or functional requirements gathering experience, including task flow analysis, and use case development.
- Strong creative and organizational vision for the Web and a strong understanding of information design.
- Professional experience collaborating with design and development teams on large-scale projects.
- Ability to create clean, precise and detailed IA documentations.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Scope of Role: