We're looking for a Sr. UX/UI Leader who is a hybrid designer drawing upon UX, Visual and Technology skills to help create smarter, more innovative work.
Are you able to to push work forward by consistently bringing new ideas and implementations to the table and bridging the gap between design and technology to bring our clients work to life in a thoughtful and cohesive way.
- Skills include a combination of researcher, educator and practitioner who draw upon their technology skills and robust prototyping background to constantly experiment with, test and iterate on potential design solutions.
- You should be able to handle more than one project with different timelines simultaneously and be able to represent their work.
- Sr. UX/UI Leader works with a mix of near-term, production ready designs and future-vision experimental design possibilities and are an integral part of growing the skill set of the design team, advocating for and supporting prototyping as a department wide activity.
- Your time is typically split between design systems work (design/code mix), data visualization work, prototyping designs for testing and developing department initiatives.
- You should be able to handle more than one project with different timelines simultaneously and be able to represent work.
- Sr. UX/UI Leaders are self-motivated and driven by difficult problems and excited about the process of solving them.
- Help establish and maintain a well-defined design system- focusing on design decisions related to global components, data visualization interaction details, motion/animation and guidelines for implementation
-Partner with designers and developers to make sure the design system is implemented correctly and efficiently.
-Be an evangelist for data, and a data visualization junky, constantly staying up-to-date on data visualization best practices, trends, and technologies and educating the design team (and other teams) on their findings
-Collaborate with project teams to create complex prototypes that require advanced data inputs, visualizations or complex animations and transitions.
-Demonstrate value of prototyping as an integral and regular step in design process of conceptualizing, refining, and finalizing inventive design solutions and help teams develop prototyping skills, find new ways for all designers to prototype according to their technical expertise and skillsets
-Develop department initiatives which further our position as industry leaders- including the development of tools, thought leadership/branded experiences
-Partner across the design team with everyone working on systems design, data visualization, and advanced prototyping
-Partner across disciplines, especially with tech to find new ways to leverage data for both experimental design and production ready experiences
-Partner with tech on new technologies for improving the work flow from design concepting, through prototyping, through production-ready code
-True collaboration with all disciplines of design, product and engineering
- Be persistent and have a clear point of view