Seeking a Sr. UX/UI designer (5+ years experiencce) to lead high visibility projects within a large financial company. This is a temp to perm role(looking to convert to perm in 3-6 months).
This Designer will solve complex User Interface design problems, provide visual designs and create prototypes for presentation and functional spec purposes. A strong technical understanding is required in order to act as a liaison with tech teams and provide support during technical requirements.
The Designer will work with visual designers and usability analysts who partner across both Corporate Technology and Lines of Businesses. This particular designer will be aligned specifically to the Legal Technology team.
Role / Responsibilities:
• You’ll create sketches, wireframes, and mock-ups that meet new product requirements a
• You’ll drive innovation with new ideas, improved processes, and user interactions to make sure our products are usable and loved by members
• You’ll take the lead on the UI design / layout / wireframing and work alongside multiple crossfunctional design teams
• You’ll review and approve all ideas and designs for consistency and quality
• You’ll work graphic artists to create UI guidelines, design patterns, and standards
• You’ll interpret complex business use cases into simplified workflows
• You’ll make sure the requirements are up to date with designs
• You’ll recommend user research methods and oversee the execution of research projects
• You’ll oversee research activities, and you’ll incorporate the user feedback into designs
• 5+ years in a UI or UX design role
• Proficient with Adobe Sketch and InDesign
• Bachelor’s degree in a design-related field
• 3+ years designing wireframes and design prototypes
• 3+ years UI work from concept to execution
• You’ve created user stories, user personas, and you’ve done user experience research
• Designing and mapping user flows and interactions are second nature for you
• You’re cool with receiving feedback as part of a rapid interactive design process
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills