Sr. UX/UI Designer / Service Designer to join a digital / financial technology team to create engaging mobile first B2C products. This role is a full time, starts as an hourly (W2 assignment), which the manager intends to convert to a FT role.
The ideal candidate will be a strong UX/Visual Design hybrid, able to think strategically, partner with internal clients and sketch out / prototype concepts and map out customer journeys.
- 5+ years of experience in experience design and graphic / visual development required BFA or BA
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts – sketching and prototyping ideas
- Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digital experiences
- Proven understanding of responsive / mobile first design methods
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a fast paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment
- Work collaboratively with strategists, researchers, and other designers
- Actively listens
- Team work: Develops and sustains effective and cooperative working relationships with direct reports, peers, managers and other internal or external stakeholders
- Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)
- Work on banking platforms is a plus