About the Job
We are looking for a talented Sr. User Experience Designer who is passionate about building dynamic interfaces and
experiences that are both engaging and usable. This is an awesome well known company looking for a Sr. UX designer to help on a great project!! This is a very collaborative, creative environment
About the Role
40/hours a week for a great 6 week project! Could extend. Also- there is some travel to the NYC office too for a few meetings (but very light light travel)
The role could start as early as 4/23/14!
• Provide and create design sketches, user flows, wireframes and high quality prototypes to describe navigation user tasks
• Gather and conduct user research, test and validate designs for all product design work
• Build low-to high fidelity prototypes to be used as part of usability tests and design iterations
• must have mobile experience!
• Proven experience defining, developing, and documenting UX design and interaction requirements and specifications- MOBILE IS HUGE!
• Experience designing and implementing applications in mobile (iOS and Android) environments
• Proficient in wireframing software like Axure and Visio or Omnigraffle as well as Photoshop or Fireworks are a huge plus
• UX usability testing experience
• Strong portfolio of previous UX design and mobile projects
• Up-to-date on new technologies and trends
- must have portfolio or samples of UX and wireframing
- send over resume, any additional mobile
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
About the Job