Aquent is currently searching for a UX Specialist for a client in Hartford, CT.
This is a six month project W2 employment, with access to really great benefits....see below!
Applies user centered design best practices in the creation, testing, and evaluation of user workflows, site/content organization, and user interface designs that are consistent with both business and end user objectives. Under moderate supervision, Sr. User Experience Specialist, works in collaboration with UX colleagues and must be comfortable working independently.
• The UX Specialists partners with a collaborative, cross-functional team to research, design and usability test digital experiences.
• May serve as the key point of accountability for UX efforts at the project level. Advocates for user-centered design approaches.
• Practices and encourages collaboration, experimentation, agility, and vigorous inquiry, while maintaining high expectations and attention to detail.
• Provides input into the creation and evolution of design systems and best practices that account for user needs and context, while reinforcing brand values and standards.
• Ensures adherence to UX guidelines across projects.
• Informs UX resource allocation during ideation, prioritization, development, and quality assurance phases of projects.
• Plans and serves as facilitator or observer for UX research and testing efforts. Conducts competitive research and analysis. May report research findings to stakeholders. Translates these findings into design solutions.
• Creates artifacts that include personas, journey maps, user workflows, information architecture, wireframes, and interactive prototypes, within project timelines and budgets.