Aquent500 client in Richfield, MN is looking for a UX Researcher for a 6 month assignment (40/hrs 5 days, on site in Richfield, MN) with potential to extend beyond.
Customer Experience – VP supports UX Research and the team is growing.
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
The Sr. UX Research Specialist is responsible for defining the research strategy, test objectives and methodologies.
This role works closely with the other UX Research team members to ensure stakeholder’s questions can be answered with chosen research method.
- Create test plan, which includes methodologies and test objectives.
- Write multi-phased project plans and review with UX Research Manager and stakeholder team.
- Create project timelines.
- Create test collateral as needed.
- Create and edit screener document to ensure target market and targeted user groups are properly identified.
-Determine schedule for days of test.
- Facilitate user research guide more junior team members in facilitating.
- Provide feedback for facilitation of session’s improvement.
- Review and change questions/collateral as needed.
- Interact with observers and vendor staff.
- Determine if vendor is appropriate for continuing work.
- Peer review presentation materials for other UX Research Team members.
- Provide results to Stakeholders
- Create postmortem document to ensure issues are documented before sharing with team.
- Collaborate with other team members present for research to gather themes found in testing
- Determine research needs across the product teams.
- Report cross-functional needs to other UX Research team members.
- Communicate frequently with UX Research Manager to report issues/thoughts on team work and strategy across the team.
• 5-7 years of experience with customer focused research with a minimum of 3 years in user research (UX)
• Knowledge of Usability heuristics and User Research principles.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Usability testing, interviews (customer and stakeholder), surveys, contextual inquiry, rapid prototyping, heuristics, card sorting, high fidelity prototyping and other UX research methods
• Should be familiar with the concept of quantitative research methods, design research methods, A/B testing and analytics.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to collaborate
• Ability to mentor and guide junior level team members