Our Digital Customer Experience product design team within a global financial client creates fully integrated, elegant and seamless digital experience for mobile (and web) products that are revolutionizing the way customers manage their investments.
This team seeks a Sr. Mobile Designer (native applications for iOS and Android, as well as responsive and hybrid). Starts out as an hourly W2 assignment with opportunity to extend long-term and potential to convert to full time. The role is on-site in NYC.
A balanced understanding of strategy, research, interaction and visual design is a must.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in digital / mobile UX
- Proven understanding of responsive mobile application design and wireframe development
- Understands the differences and nuances between iOS and Android OS interface
- Practical understanding of current technologies, and their application and relevance to digital experiences
- Proactive learner who possesses a solid work ethic, with adaptability to work beyond standard hours during busy periods to meet tight deadlines
- Able to multitask and shift priorities quickly while maintaining control with limited supervision
- Exceptional communication skills; must be a team player and be able to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)