“As Baby Boomers pass the torch of largest generation to the Millennials, will the younger generation have the same financial opportunities for growth?”
In part, that is what this role as Sr. User Experience Designer will help influence at this global financial services firm and a market leader in wealth and investment management, securities, asset management and credit services.
What You Will Do:
- The Senior User Experience Designer will work closely with an existing team of high performing UX Designers, Strategists, and UI Designers to create the user experience for the core journeys of Investment Management website. This candidate will also partner closely with product owners, user testing, and engineers to enhance usability and look and feel; develop workflows, information architecture; creation and development of UX assets including wireframes, sitemaps, state transition diagrams, design pattern libraries and UI elements
- Interpret business requirements to translate into visual designs that complies with design standard, including colour palette usage, branding, imagery, layout, and typography.
- Present design thinking to business stakeholders to build consensus around specific solutions
- Ensure all product designs meet usability objectives and user requirements
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that the implementation matches designs and translate business goals into elegant and intuitive interactive designs.
- Deliver UI recommendations in the form of documentation, suggested page designs, story-boards, or a moderate level of prototyping
What You Will Need:
- Bachelors or Masters in Design, Graphic Arts or equivalent.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating evidence of design ownership in a corporate environment
- Extensive knowledge of wire-framing and prototyping tools such as Axure or Omnigraffle, plus visual design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects effectively within deadlines and manage time and priorities effectively within a fast-paced environment in an Agile development environment
- Expert in designing user centered design experiences for multiple devices and platforms (web, mobile, iPad, etc.), understanding responsive layouts and how to optimize design for flexible layout treatments.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills, including the ability to effectively collaborate/influence at all levels without having direct authority.
What is it like working with Aquent?
I’m glad you asked! Contracting long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hours per week)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward transportation passes)
- Direct Paycheck Deposit
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ and free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you! If you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio link to: firstname.lastname@example.org