The Senior UX Designer is an innovative, multi-tasking digital designer who can blend complex business goals and design challenges to create engaging and easy-to-use user experiences. Whether immersive or task-driven, these experiences will exceed our user’s expectations and our business goals. You will have a deep knowledge of user experience best practices, design tools and audience trends across devices and operating systems.
Collaboration and flexibility are key as you work closely with other UX team members, business owners, developers, marketing and data analysts, researchers, and project management. Ideal candidates will also have a healthy sense of humor, a passion for detail-oriented design, and be able to take constructive criticism with a positive attitude.
• Translate strategy, business requirements, research findings and usability best practices into high-quality, customer-centric and customer-validated designs that support and reinforce product vision, brand, and business objectives
• Balance user experience, business needs, technical feasibility and time-to-market to determine best product designs
• Create high-fidelity and annotated wireframes and mockups, establishing and producing visual hierarchies and assets
• Work closely with user research team members to prototype and observe usability studies
• Develop and maintain design documentation, processes and standards
• Champion customer-centric, responsive/adaptive design methodologies
• Understanding of dynamic, data-driven experiences, associated technologies and appropriate software tools across multiple devices and operating systems
• 8+ years experience in digital design for consumer web, tablet and mobile applications and optimized sites including 2+ years leading a team and advising others
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC (primarily, Photoshop & Illustrator) and Axure Pro (or other high-fidelity, rapid prototyping tool)
• Strong communication skills with business owners (clients) as well as developers
• A passion for clean and elegant design built in a responsive/adaptive grid layout using flexible images and media queries
• A portfolio or sample work that clearly demonstrates these requirements
• Online automotive industry experience
• Experience working in agile development environment
If you are chosen for this position a drug screen and background check is required.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs