Length: 3 months
The Senior User Experience designer is responsible for creating interaction design and information architecture documentation and deliverables (wireframes, interaction design patterns, site maps, navigation models, content models, clickable prototypes) for the Aquent.com web site. The design solutions you create will help the team drive the goals of the business by defining and creatively addressing the needs of our users. A firm understanding of user-centered design processes as well as the latest innovations in interaction design and information architecture principles will be crucial to your success.
• Creating interaction design and information architecture solutions for marketing and transactional websites
• Understanding the needs, tasks, and goals of a diverse target audiences and translating them into easily discoverable elements
• Working closely with product, marketing, brand, design and engineering teams worldwide to translate business requirements into meaningful experiences
• Facilitating stakeholder interviews, soliciting relevant information, and understanding business and marketing objectives
• Leading and/or participating in immersive user research, concept testing, usability testing, and analytics
• Participating in User Experience thought leadership in both the company and the industry
• Demonstrated ability to develop big and small ideas for improved user task completion, product offering comprehension and Aquent brand expression and execute flawlessly against them in a highly collaborative and distributed environment
• Experience collaborating with research teams to continuously get a better understanding of customers and their needs
• Demonstrated ability to design experiments to measure design performance
• Demonstrated skills using both quantitative and qualitative data to inform design decisions
• Understanding of the implications of search and SEO on design solutions
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• High familiarity with web development concepts, functionality, processes and implementation
• High tolerance for ambiguity and complexity matched only by your desire to organize, untangle, and simplify it.
• Strong familiarity and experience with both consumer and business to business facing software & sites
• Creative tactics for managing multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• 6-8 years experience as an interaction designer, information architect, or user experience designer.
• Degree in a design-related field, such as Human-Computer Interaction, Library Science, Cognitive Psychology, or Graphic Design preferred.
• Advanced proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Fireworks, Visio, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq, as well as the MS Office Suite
• Experience and familiarity with current web technology capabilities: CSS3, HTML5, responsive design, cross-device considerations.
• Thorough background in usability and user experience best practices and methodologies.
• Mobile and device experience a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Length: 3 months