Mid-sized tech company in Seattle is looking for a Sr. UX Designer for 6 month/ongoing assignment to work on a new B2B platform that does facial recognition. This product is state of the art and will be used in workplace and school settings to ensure safety.
Full time hours and ability to work from home a few days per week. Onsite work in Downtown Seattle.
Position will extend long-term or become permanent for the right candidate.
This role demands experience in digital consumer software, social, or web products, with strong UX skills, robust holistic systems thinking, deep attention to detail, and passion for making difficult tasks into simple intuitive experiences for customers. Collaboration is essential, requiring this UX Designer to be a great communicator, and successfully present and align with the engineering and BD team. Additionally, this UX Designer must be able to work with ambiguity and deliver designs that elevate the customer experience as a whole.
· Using expertise in design and user experience to design the end-to-end product experience
· Designing UI from wireframes to developer comps
· Collecting, assessing, and acting on customer and user data to improve the product
· Leading and executing brand design and creative development
· Conducting brand, competition, market and customer research
· Experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar UX-related role;
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience;
· Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, and user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques;
· Experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for mobile and/or web applications;
· Familiarity with UI patterns for iOS, Android, and web;
· Experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers for implementation of designs;
· Strong time-management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed; and
· Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions