Vitamin T is currently in search of a Senior UX Designer for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a long term role!
Key Job Responsibilities
• Work with Creative/Experience Directors to continuously refine the clients UX approach
• Work with Producers to refine the UX documentation process and technical integration
• Create epics and user stories to influence and determine final deliverables
• Establish best practices for research, reference, and case study practices and templates
• Help mentor employees in UX best practices and procedures
• Aid Directors in recruiting and building the global UX team
• Lead on pre-production phases on internal and client work
• Lead focus groups and oversee user scenario testing
• Collaborate on major IA/UX deliverables from the global team when required
• Represent the client in UX presentations with clients, sales leads, and internal teams
• Work directly with the design team on UX & UI planning and execution
• Work with the development team on technical planning for project work
• Maintain involvement in all phases of a project to ensure Best-In-Class execution of project planning.
This role has a clear emphasis on information architecture, interaction design, and usability; however, portfolios should reflect an attention for the creative nature of this role. A portfolio should be presented showcasing work that is both smart, useful and understands the role of aesthetics. Be prepared to show design results, including the processes and techniques with the emphasis on thinking, design, and collaboration that led to those results. It will also be valuable if the story behind your top examples demonstrates your ability to collaborate with others, generate consensus, and drive results.
• Four or more years as a practicing user experience designer
• Strong knowledge of information architecture and mobile, app and web usability design patterns
• Excellent written communication and presentation skills as well as demonstrated visual communication skills
• Significant working experience with appropriate design tools (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Visio, etc.)
• Solid understanding of basic design principles (e.g., typography, color, grids, etc.)
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards