Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Sr. UX Designer in Dallas, TX.
Local candidates to Dallas/Fort Worth will be considered for this role.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, prototyping and mocking up user experiences for our digital properties.
- As the project evolves, the UX Designer/Developer will design, code the markup, conduct user testing, and perform other user-facing activities to validate the design, and interaction.
- Work with internal stakeholders to perform user, A/B and Multivariate testing in efforts to reduce CPL and increase conversion rates.
- Contribute to design, technical and functional documentation such as detailed architectural and design documents as requested.
- Participate in project planning, meetings and evaluate project actives for compliance with design/development guidelines and UX/UI Standards
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 7+ years experience as a software developer
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a UX desinger role.
- Ability to define, architect and implement UX solutions based on stakeholders’ requirements and designs
- Extensive experience in using UX best practices to design and develop solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Experience Leading onshore and offshore teams
- Experience with AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Expert level experience with industry-standard digital tools, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Axure, Web UI toolkits and/or other interaction prototyping tools
- Must own duties that evolve from wireframes to HTML/CSS prototypes to finished digital products
- Familiarity with agile methodology and Scrum
- Good understanding of page speed optimization principles and tools.
- An understanding of SEO principles as well as AMP
- Knowledge of Hubspot CMS, React JS and API is a plus!