Contract to hire role for a Sr UX Designer needed ASAP.
Onsite position with a collaborative, growing company and team.
Responsibilities include: Producing design reviews with C Level, VP, and Business Stakeholders and cross functional teams. Creating lo-fi to annotated hi-fi wireframe prototypes. Wireframes are to be tested by customers for UX research. Pristine visual affordances, UI interactions, style guides & pattern libraries are a must.
- A healthy desire to simplify complexity using proven UX Design Guidelines & Patterns
- An intellectual curiosity to seek and understand how Customers interact with digital solutions efficiently with ease
- Transparent and approachable with receiving & giving constructive design critiques from all Stakeholders, Team Members and Development and work collaboratively across disciplines (IA, Content, Business Analytics, Strategy, Social, UX Design, Development, Functional, QA)
- Experienced with new usable front-end UI/UX interactions
- Able to complete UX tasks as a part of a team and also independently
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Human Factors, UX Certification is preferred or equivalent experience
- A thorough understanding and practice of the UCD Design process, to include research, strategy, design and qualitative analytics.
- 4+ years of UX Design experience for E-Commerce web and mobile applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment, collaborates easily with multi-faceted teams