The Sr User Experience (UX) Designer will be responsible for ensuring a delightful user experience across our web-based and mobile software applications. They will work closely with UI Designers, Product Managers, Product Owners and Developers to identify opportunities to improve existing user experience, and will proactively guide the team through Lean UX design activities to collaboratively develop new interfaces for our clients.
- Create user flows, wireframes and prototypes for use by product and development teams.
- Apply existing user research or conduct new user research to inform design decisions.
- Participate in or conduct usability testing in various forms to test design ideas.
- Collaborate with fellow designers to ensure consistency across products.
- Articulate and present design decisions to internal stakeholders, elaborating on key design choices.
- Apply and add to repository of personas and user journeys used throughout our platform
- Cross platform designing (Web, Android, iOS, Windows, MacOS).
- Passion for user centric design and development and about solving real user problems.
- Bachelors in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Psychology, Information Science, Interactive Design, or related field 5+ years of experience
- 3+ years’ experience in user experience design
- Experience blending UX with Agile development preferred
- Experience designing for web-based products and applications a plus
- Experience designing for mobile applications a plus