Who are we?
Vitamin T is representing an Entertainment company seeking a Sr. UX Designer on a long-term contract basis. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Who are you?
Smart, passionate and motivated. Resourceful, innovative, flexible, forward-thinking and a team player. At our client, their people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you,
please read on!
We are seeking a Senior UX Designer with a strong responsive-web background to join a great design team in Hollywood.
The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience in interactive and user interface design and a passion for creativity. He/she will have a proven track record of successfully driving innovative, useful and delightful experiences from idea inception through deployment. They will possess a keen talent for problem solving and a passion for making the complex simple. The designer’s portfolio should demonstrate a deep understanding of customer goals, usability, information architecture, and aesthetics. He/she should be adept at validating ideas, concepts and solutions with customers throughout the design process, and thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Conceptualizing, prototyping, presenting and delivering responsive design solutions for mobile, tablet and desktop for consumer-facing products.
- Practicing insight and data-driven design and conducting user-testing to validate work.
- Collaborating with fellow UX designers and product managers to incorporate functionality and services that:
- 1) are compatible with, and advances an established design language and methodology;
- 2) meets business requirements;
- 3) works within development timelines; and
- 4) delights customers.
- Collaborating with developers to find the most effective, expedient and efficient way to implement superior solutions.
- Working in an agile environment and juggling multiple meetings with necessary productivity time.
- Leading-by- example, mentoring and encouraging junior designers.
- Contributing to a world-class creative culture.
- 5-7 years professional experience with an emphasis on product design for web.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Digital Information Management or related field experience.
- Online portfolio and PDF resume.
- Agile software development experience.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
- Expertise in modern design tools (eg. Sketch, InVision, Principle, Adobe CC).
- Working knowledge of iOS and Android material design language is a plus.
- E-Commerce experience is a plus.