Our client is looking for a Sr UX Designer. This is an on-site 12 month assignment with benefits - Medical, Dental, 401K.
User Experience and Design is responsible for software design across mobile, web and desktop platforms. The team you would be working with is a multi-disciplinary group of user experience designers, visual designers, prototypers and researchers. They work with strategic business and technology partners across the enterprise to build best-in-class software experiences for our users.
Our business is driven by looking through our clients’ eyes, which makes it a great place to practice user-centered design.
Experience with thinking about messaging systems holistically is a plus. This position is intended to work on a project called digital messaging. It's how our client communicates to their clients on the site, via text messaging, sms pushes and others. It is communication around process status, timely information. It isn't marketing messaging in any form.
Why your work matters:
• You will support an engaged set of users who rely on our products to manage their financial lives
• By researching and understanding the user needs you will be able to impact how our users do business.
• You will learn how to balance functionality against complexity on a highly visible platform which serves millions.
• You will work with an engaged design team that fosters a learning environment.
What you have:
• 6 + years of rich interaction design focused on digital products.
• 1+ year of interaction design experience for touch-based mobile interfaces is a plus
• An online portfolio demonstrating interaction design process and thinking
• Experienced with all aspects of a user-centered interaction design process, including user research, developing user flows, creating wireframes, conducting usability tests and creating annotated design specifications.
• Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team within an iterative process and an Agile development methodology.
• Strong self-management skills, comfortable with substantial responsibility, working directly with our client partners
• Capable of creating and managing your design project schedules
• Proficient in design tools like Sketch, Omnigraffle, Axure
• Experience running design sessions with cross-functional teams
• Effective relationship builder--ability to partner cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types.
• Comfort in a project-oriented work environment, with a positive attitude and solid work ethic.