SR. UX DESIGNER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: BELLEVUE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 TRAVEL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL SR. UX DESIGNER! **
- Help redefine the trip planning and flight shopping experiences for our customers around the globe.
- Create storyboards, IA, comps, static sketches, wireframes, visuals, compositions and rich interactive prototypes.
- Work with cross-functional agile teams including product managers, business analysts, UX designers and researchers and developers to produce effective interactive experiences.
- Maintain and optimize our user experience across both web and native app platforms
- Translate quantitative and qualitative behavioral data and competitive analysis into design solutions
- Offer multiple solutions to problems and make design solution tradeoff recommendations
- Deliver against and influence design quality, usability and accessibility standards and requirements
- Collaborate across teams to improve the crafting, maintaining and optimizing our interaction and visual design patterns and frameworks
- 5+ years of professional experience with design and development of interactive software interfaces
- Previous experience supporting brand marketing initiatives
- Knowledge of semantically sound and maintainable HTML5, CSS3 code and basic web scripting practices
- Demonstrated proficiency in user-centered, usability, and interaction design principles
- Advanced application of web standards, native mobile design systems (iOS and Android preferred), progressive improvement, dynamic content retrieval, and responsive/adaptive design techniques
- A professional or personal portfolio that demonstrates strong visual design skills
- Applied experience with typography, layout and composition, information architecture, color theory, fluid grid systems, photography, and animation and transitions