We believe travel enriches our lives and connects us to each other. Join a diverse group of passionate designers dedicated to building experiences that help millions of people enjoy more of the world.
We’re looking for self-motivated problem-finders, who can help us craft and improve customer experiences on a global scale for multiple brands, across devices and platforms, in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
As a Senior UX Designer you will work with researchers, content strategists, product managers and engineers to develop and improve products and services for millions of our customers worldwide, every day.
You are like us if you:
• Enjoy designing experiences across multiple devices and platforms, from responsive web applications to iOS and Android mobile apps.
• Choose the right tool for the right problem, fluidly moving through different stages of the process from sketching to low- and high-fidelity prototypes
• Ground your work in observations, research and analytics to help you come up with ideas and then validate through testing
• Take pride in mentoring other designers and advocate for user-centric design practices
• Believe universal design is the best design, and design for people of all abilities
• Believe feedback is a gift, you actively seek it out, and give it thoughtfully in order to continually raise the quality of the experience
• Think about design as a system, and contribute to and maintain our pattern library as a way to influence both quality and efficiency for all our products.
• 5+ years of professional design experience
• Degree in a relevant field (HCI, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, etc.)
• Portfolio demonstrating expert use of typography, color, imagery, grid systems, and well-crafted animation/transitions
• Portfolio demonstrating sound product thinking through navigation, user flows, interaction design and information architecture
• While not a requirement, we look for experience hand-coding HTML/CSS and JS and a fundamental understanding of responsive web design standard methodologies (bonus points if you’ve used LESS or SCSS and GitHub)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs