Aquent's Fortune500 client in Boston, MA is looking for a Sr. UX Designer for a 3-month contract (40/hrs, 5 days, onsite --- 1 day a week in HQ in Woonsocket, RI and 4 days a week in Boston, MA)
This position is responsible for supporting the delivery of the UX/Creative execution of high profile digital initiatives within the user experience group.
• Your informed recommendations and design strategies will leverage best practices, user feedback and usability test results to develop intelligent and successful designs. You will be responsible for creating effective user flows, wireframes, annotations and prototypes.
• You have the ability to demonstrate clear, innovative solutions to complex user flows and understand how to balance these against business and technical requirements.
• You should be a great listener with an unfettered approach to design. You believe in the mantra that ‘users vote with clicks’ and know that small changes add up to huge mind-shifts, if executed in the right way.
This position requires deep understanding of large-scale mobile first and responsive web initiatives, user-centered design, usability, information design, interaction design, and goal-oriented design. You should have excellent communication skills – in person, written and presentation and the ability to prioritize and track multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- You’re comfortable working in cross-functional teams & a fast/agile environment
- Ability to participate & help lead workshops
- Sr. UX Designer will have strong understanding of UX Design principles
- Needs ability to move from task to task and project to project, so flexibility is very important
- Can champion a project
- A lot of creative problem-solving
- A diverse array of projects
- Minimum of 4 years experience in related field
- Ability to collaborate with designers, strategists, managers, and technologists
- Ability to conceptualize, design and deliver top notch experiences
- Ability to communicate design rationale to internal team and other stakeholders
- Ability to dive into projects at any level of definition with creativity and drive
- Deep knowledge of full user experience design process and ability to contribute at any level
- Hands on experience with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite for wire framing
- Experience with prototyping tools, a must
- Comfortable presenting work to internal stakeholders & leadership
- Interest in current & emerging technologies