UX/Interaction Designer is responsible for software design across mobile, web and desktop platforms. Working within a multi-disciplinary group of user experience designers, visual designers, prototypers and researchers. Work with strategic business and technology partners across the enterprise to build best-in-class software experiences for users.
Business is driven by looking through clients’ eyes, which makes it a great place to practice user-centered design. Purpose is to design tools and experiences that enable users to achieve their goals.
Additional Job Details:
• 6 + years of rich interaction design focused on digital products.
• 1+ year of interaction design experience for touch-based mobile interfaces is a plus.
• An online portfolio demonstrating interaction design process and thinking
• Ideally you like to do polished interaction design documents, most likely using Sketch and InVision. If you do HTML/CSS for low level prototyping that's a real nice to have. (These will be used internally.)
• Potential to work closely with creative director and research team (head of research as well as some the staff).
• Experienced with all aspects of a user-centered interaction design process, including developing user flows, creating wireframes, prototyping and creating annotated design specifications.
• Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team within an iterative process and an Agile development methodology.
• Strong self-management skills, comfortable with substantial responsibility, working directly with our client partners, and capable of managing your project schedules.
• Proficient in design tools like Sketch, Omnigraffle, Axure, InVision
• Experience running design sessions with cross-functional teams
• Effective relationship builder--ability to partner cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types.
• Comfort in a project-oriented work environment, with a positive attitude and solid work ethic.
• Must have experience developing enterprise web applications.
To be considered, please apply by submitting over a Word Doc of your Résumé and link to your samples or PDF of samples. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards