Top Media & Entertainment client is seeking seeking to hire a senior level UX Designer for a long term contract, with possibility to go full-time! Their team’s focus is on collaborative, cutting-edge and intelligent design methods in cross-platform experiences – so this role requires a person who is constructive, charismatic, passionate, and committed to informed problem solving, flexibility, scalability, and innovation.
Working closely alongside key stakeholders and developers, you will help to contribute to and support the creative and iterative process through concept design, strategy and user-centric methodologies – as well as establish and carry out the more tactical experience design through to launch for various digital features and products. In addition, you will be an integral part within our team, helping to develop, define and grow our process and we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter who is eager to help to shape his or her own role and contribution.
This job isn’t just about designing experiences that produce "clicks" and sales success. It’s also about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love. It’s about helping people get the most possible enjoyment out of the service we provide. It’s about making the video experience that much better than it is with any other provider, so our customers fall in love with our products and services over and over, on every screen they desire.
The Sr. UX Designer is expected to bring insight-driven design solutions to the table, be prepared to present their solutions to a variety of stakeholder levels, defend their designs and give thoughtful consideration to feedback. The Sr. Designer also mentors junior talent.
Must have skills
UX Product experience - MUST HAVE
Ability and experience doing detailed annotated wireframes
Web, mobile, connected devices- cross platform design experience
Systematic thinker & Design thoughtfulness
Experience with tools like - Sketch, Marvel, Invision
Experience working with very complex sites/product
• Partner with UI counterpart to research, concept and execute on all digital platforms
• Help to define, execute and iterate on design patterns, interactions and features for the brand and product initiatives across all platforms
• Demonstrate mastery regarding vertical including performance, competitive and comparative
• Design decisions based on data (qual and quant) and work in service of key KPIs
• Execute at all levels of the design process from lo-fi prototyping to launched products
• Partner with content, development and product teams to create new products and features that support and enhance cross-platform experiences
• Know when to both inspire and collaborate with your team to make career-defining work