Are you a Senior UX Designer with product design experience specifically in the software and technology field? Do you like to be part of the UX research documentation (Information Architecture, etc.) but also hands on design? If so, we have a GREAT opportunity for you!
DC is home to a multitude of start-ups that are focused on protecting digital information for users. Our client is one of those start-ups and is looking for a Sr UX Designer who is not afraid to be hands on in regards to design and also strategic. The right person MUST have been involved in the UX design of online products, specifically web-based products. Responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the product design process for the team, including UX research to working on designs
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive strategy, vision and execution
- Work within design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch to create user prototypes
- Demonstrate foundation of Typography, Interaction and Visual Design
- Be able to communicate to the team what makes an experience good or bad and can think through user problems
- Communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity which means that you would contract for the client for a few months and then be eligible for full-time employment through the organization.
This opportunity is open to remote candidates, HOWEVER, the client asks that you would be able to fly to DC for one week a month in order to meet with the team.