SENIOR UX DESIGNER
• Designs the flow of the user experience for websites. strong background in Information Architecture, Interaction Design, User Interface Design, User Research, and Usability Engineering and knows how to align business strategies and requirements with established industry standards and methodologies.
• The User Experience Designer will be responsible for information architecture, wireframe design, applying patterns to new features and involvement in user research efforts.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects. Develop effective interactive design solutions that meet business, project, and design goals, based on standards and guidelines.
• Collaborate with colleagues in other functional groups (e.g., Creative, Technology, Product Management, Marketing and Production) to deliver on website and feature development and ongoing enhancements.
• Create IA and user experience documentation and contribute to the development of processes and best practices.
Required years of experience: 5-10 years
● Act as the user advocate on cross- functional teams, ensuring that we are moving towards
providing an optimal user experience for our members in terms of interactions and design
● Collaborate with a cross- functional team of other designers, editors, developers, product and
project managers to ensure that we are executing against project goals and milestones.
● Ingest the business requirements, product goals and technical capabilities and come up with a
successful UX solution that meets the business and experience needs.
● Provide direction and support in regards to user interaction and experience, ensuring that
users are able to interact with our products in intuitive, usable, and delightful ways.
● Provide direction and support in regards to visual design, taking into consideration the
interaction design direction, and adding the look and feel for brand identity and standards.
● Create key design deliverables such as site maps, user flows, wireframes, style guides, visual
design comps and interactive prototypes throughout the project lifecycle.
● Apply branding guidelines, UX standards and voice to a consistent brand
● Collaborate with the research team on usability testing, providing insight as well as prototypes
● Collaborate with development to check that output coincides with an optimal user experience.
● Collaborate with outside vendors and agencies on projects that include cross-collaboration
between external and internal resources.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI, Design or related field (or equivalent
● Minimum of 5 years of UX/UI experience.
● Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
● Proficiency in Sketch and InVision.
● Experience working with digital, interactive UX design.
● Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
● Experience working with cross- functional teams in an agile environment.
● Proven experience working with strict brand and style guide standards in a bigger company
● Healthcare or Financial Services industry experience.
● Experience in responsive design.
● Mobile UX experience.
● Experience with visual design as well as interaction design.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
SENIOR UX DESIGNER