Seeking a UX/UI Product Designer (3-5 years experience) to join a digital / financial technology team to create consumer Digital Wealth Management web & mobile products. This role is a full time, open-ended assignment role with opportunity to convert to full-time employment.
The ideal candidate will be a strong UX/Visual Design hybrid with hands on experience at all levels of the UX process of designing complex digital products.
- 3-5+ years of experience in experience design and graphic / visual development required BFA or BA
- Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing needs
- Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digital experiences
- Proven understanding of responsive web & mobile application design and wireframe development
- Strong prototyping and visual design skills (high fidelity prototyping)
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment
- Work collaboratively with product & technology teams
- Actively listens, hears and understands what is said and not said, and with nuanced comprehension of meaning and intent
- Team work: Develops and sustains effective and cooperative working relationships with direct reports, peers, managers and other internal or external stakeholders
- Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)