The client is a cloud software startup that believes in making wireless connectivity available worldwide. They are looking for a Sr. UI/VIsual Designer to join their team onsite 40 hrs/wk in Santa Clara, CA for a contract-to-hire basis.
Your designs will need to connect the company's brand to people, represent user-centric thinking, and excellence in aesthetic and functional sensibilities, while simultaneously addressing the design challenges represented by usability, marketing, and engineering constraints.
• Using analytics, user research, and best practices to help inform your design solutions.
• Leading internal and external conversations with partners, from early design exploration, to manufacturing and product launch.
• Collaborating with our user research team to understand user needs, identify design opportunities, and design meaningful user experiences.
• Driven by data and user research, analyze and design interactions to support key growth metrics.
• Assisting UI/UX and visual designers to evolve designs to become easier to use, more engaging, and to be the best expression of our brand.
• Helping iterate and define UI visual standards
• Working with the Design Director and Product Managers to identify opportunities for features and initiatives for current and future products.
• Having a finger on the pulse of the UX industry and trends to ensure company is always on the cutting edge.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
• Knowledge of functionality and constraints across devices and browsers.
• Strong problem-solving, conceptualization, and visual communication skills.
• Exceptional visual design skills, production value, and attention to detail.
• Experience with human-centered user interface design standards and methodologies.
• Advanced ability with Adobe products, Sketch, InVision and other relevant UI design software.
**Must have a portfolio that showcases strong visual design particularly for mobile
If you're interested or know someone who is, please apply now or email me directly with your updated portfolio and resume, annual salary, and availability to interview/start!