Working closely alongside UX design and digital strategy teams, the Senior UI Designer contributes to and supports the creative and iterative process – as well as helps to establish and produce a variety of design deliverables for varying product development projects.
• Work in close proximity with the UX design team to help formulate and execute at all phases of a project’s life cycle – from concept and requirements through to visual execution and delivery
• Participates constructively within a team to design, layout and execute solutions for product development projects at all levels of fidelity – from sketching and prototyping, to final comps and documentation
• Supports the team in creating cutting-edge interfaces, modular design, new functionality, user flows and style documentation
• Participate in extending the visual language of the brand, web content, and site characteristics into concepts, designs, layouts, advertising units and interfaces
• Executes design and layout solutions with a high level of proficiency, logic, informed problem solving, and artistry – a key focus for our team is in creating scalable design that is driven by cutting-edge design and technology
• Some background in photographic compositing, photo manipulation and retouching, vector graphics and icons, as well as an awareness of coding and UX principles, is definitely a PLUS