Looking for an experienced UI/Visual Designer to join a growing digital experience design team. Focused on finding exceptional visual designers that are more experienced in mobile UI design. The visual style should be inspired by Google’s Material Design style which is built heavily around flat colors and motion. You will need to conceptualize, design, and prototype new features as well as re-imagine old ones. The team's Visual and UX designers work with customers first, and secondly engineers, product management, and customer success to determine design requirements, create mock-ups, and provide feedback to constantly improve our products.
- Be a creative and user-centric designer, designing the core product experiences
- Provide creative direction to the company and our products
- Produce pixel-perfect visual design artifacts for mobile and web
- Work with product managers, engineers, and others to get designs implemented
- Help create design guidelines, style guides, and templates to maintain consistency
- 5+ years’ experience in designing consumer or enterprise Internet products
- Bachelor's degree in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field
- Expertise in creating responsive designs for desktop, mobile, tablet
- Expertise in prototyping tools including Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and InVision
- Working knowledge of design specification tools like Zeplin and Inspector
- Have a strong portfolio that showcases your design work
- Can articulate the reasoning behind your design decisions
- Can think through user problems while understanding technical constraints
- Have an impeccable sense of design
- Ability to work on multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Experience prototyping interactions and animations is a PLUS!
- Experience designing for eCommerce systems is a PLUS!
Position Type: Contract (Full-Time)
Duration: 6+ months
Start Date: Immediately