A chance to craft the future is rare, and we're offering you the opportunity to create history with us. We are the team that createdthe world's most advanced holographic computing platform.
This team is responsible for pioneering innovative commercial experiences, and works with customers to help them identify, prioritize, and visualize their first innovative projects. We create alluring and compelling deliverables that help the company's top customers prepare for holographic enterprise applications. We work with companies in manufacturing, health care, aviation, automotive, defense, consumer goods, entertainment, and more. And we need your help!
Do you have a passion for expressing interactions in visual form through clear, creative user interfaces? Because we are looking for someone who is a craftsperson of user-centered design, with a consistent track record for creating alluring, elegant, and impactful design solutions.
You have led the design of one or more complex user interfaces and have a general understanding of the methods involved, including participatory design, rapid iterative prototyping, and asset optimization. As the User Interface and Experience Artist, you will be working with our creative lead, video director and 3D artists to design, build, and implement user interfaces and related graphic elements. You are a leader, able to communicate your aesthetic vision concisely and memorably, and thrive in an environment of innovation and excellence.
• Carrying through the artistic vision of the user interface and applying your experience directly to the creation of dynamic 2D assets
• Creating visuals that conform to technical and partner branding guidelines
• Seeking and integrating feedback from peers, leads, and partners
• Participating in meetings and reviews, and effectively communicating with the team
• Following direction from the creative lead and video director
• Working closely with 3D and technical artists to fully implement the design and flow for the user experience
• Giving appropriate feedback and providing unique solutions to improve the creative process in a collaborative environment
• Being a source for positivity and creativity within the team
• Meeting project deadlines set by project leads
• Extensive visual UI experience for products and/or services
• Ability to think strategically and negotiate design solutions that align with partner goals and user needs
• Comprehensive command of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout, information hierarchy, typography, and color judgment
• Diverse prototyping and production skills
• Comfortable working in multidisciplinary media
• Passion for design and the ability to effectively communicate design rationale verbally and visually to team members
• Collaboration skills that inspire and energize your teammates
• Strong work ethic and design discipline
• Consistent track record of delivering innovative solutions on time for demanding and complex visual problems
• Attention to detail with pixel perfection
• Motivation to stay organized in a rapidly changing environment
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience working for a strong consumer brand-focused business
• Experience with Unity is a plus