Our client is seeking a Sr UI Designer to help drive the future design of our $3 billion, multi-channel e-commerce business. You’ll work across several product teams, partnering with UX researchers, product designers, product managers, content strategists and other functions in the design and delivery of high-performing user experiences for the company homepage, our mobile apps, and kiosks.
You’re the right person for the role if you have a passion for pixels and interactivity, are driven to create engaging experiences in a multi-device world, and are fearless in the face of constraints. You bring relentless attention to detail in translating complex experiences into high-quality visual and interactive elements that embody the brand.
- Put forth a clear vision for future design and apply a forward-thinking, strategic mindset in collaborating with fellow product and UI designers and engineers to go from where we are today to the vision state.
- Collaborate with fellow UI designers to inform the design language for the company’s digital solutions.
- Work with UX research and analytics to evaluate designs and incorporate findings – applying a test and learn approach.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to align designs with the brand.
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences including e-commerce team members and executives.
- Provide clear direction for engineering teams to properly implement designs.
- Meet a high bar, efficiently delivering quality designs.
- Apply user-centered design best practices, from interaction, usability and visual design fundamentals to accessibility standards, balancing user needs with business goals and technology capabilities.
- Participate in ideation sessions and design reviews to push the boundaries of our work.
- Inspire a design-driven culture.