Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for a Data Scientist to fulfill a 6-month contract (40/hrs, 5 days, onsite) in Boca Raton, FL, with strong pontential to extend beyond.
- Primary role is to drive the digital testing program's success. The focus is on recommending areas to test, ensuring tests are designed correctly to achieve statistically significant results in a reasonable amount of time, analyzing test performance using T-SQL, SAS, statistical modeling techniques and then communicating actionable insights.
- Educating rest of the organization on A/B testing.
- The Sr. Testing and Optimization Consultant is a self-starter who can prioritize against many competing initiatives, works on multiple projects concurrently and can move quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience compiling/mining data in Teradata using T-SQL
- Experience analyzing data using tools like SAS, R, Tableau, Excel, statistical modeling techniques
- Experience delivering incremental revenue goals through testing initiatives and developing marketing A/B testing roadmap
- Experience aligning leadership and cross-functional teams on key objectives and priorities
- Experience establishing and enforcing testing process
- Experience improving business performance metrics by focusing on most impactful areas
- Experience communicating test results and providing recommendations
- Experience creating positive testing culture throughout ecommerce department
- Experience educating organization on A/B testing
- Experience outlining future business needs and new capabilities
- Experience delivering customer insights and actionable learnings through testing.
- Undergraduate degree required
- Master Degree a plus