1. Very collaborative - will be talking with different stake holders.
2. Organizing, tasking and overseeing writing assignments
3. Will work closely and effectively with business sponsors, field representatives, the AC&S IT team members, and submitting authors
4. Navigate complex organizations successfully
5. Efficiently identifies and resolve problems; Individual will need to think creatively to remove road-blocks to delivery
6. Find the path to the end-goal and leads the way even when starting from only vague guidelines.
7. Evening and weekend work may be required
Discussions – business requirements,
Writing what content will be displayed on screen.
Create content that is required for BA’s and Designers to use to create the sites.
1. 5-7 years of technical writing experience (3-5 years’ experience writing for web publication).
2. 4-year college degree
3. URLs to 3-5 technical articles for review.
4. 1-3 print articles/texts for review
5. Experience reviewing, editing and readying content submitted by others for publication
a. Experience working with an online Content Management System (e.g. Drupal, Mediawiki, Wordpress, etc.).
6. Experience analyzing and researching issues related to a topical area.
7. Experience organizing information into a body of knowledge with appropriate indicators to support efficient search and retrieval (title, keywords, terms, tags, etc.).
8. Basic photo-editing skills.
9. Basic HTML/CSS skills (without the use of a tool).
10. A plain-text editor
11. Degree specialization emphasizing written and oral communication, research and analysis (English, Philosophy, Library Science, Communication, etc.)
o Early adopter of technology
1. Supportive tools- ( Dreamweaver)
2. Fundamental HTML 4 / CSS 2
3. Adobe Photoshop, GIMP or a similar photo-editing application
4. Adobe Acrobat
5. Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010
6. Information Architecture
3. Excellent verbal and written communication
4. Receives feedback with an open-mind and adapts quickly to the needs of the team and the organization.
5. Takes initiative, voices opinion and takes charge to deliver.
6. Focused on delivery; flexible in approach.
7. Excellent organizational skills
8. Excellent research and analysis skills
9. Strong presentation and customer service skills
Preferred Industry Experience:
1. Retail and Wireless Industry experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs