• Work closely with our Art Directors and the rest of the Technical Art team to help identify, solve and share best practices.
• Help define new visual targets in combination with Art Directors and Production Designers to communicate quality level and style.
• Create assets at first-party quality as instructional tools and inclusion into games.
• Document processes and techniques for partner learning.
• A proactive detail oriented problem solver who demonstrates a strong sense of artistic and technical creativity and respect for aesthetics.
• Broad knowledge of content creation with a focus on lighting and environments.
• Deep knowledge of rendering technologies and methods.
• Capable of working on VFX assets and other dynamics systems.
• 5 years of experience in games or film production, preferably with one shipping game title.
• Strong communication skills and team sensibilities
• Experience with common industry engines like Unreal and/or Unity a plus
• Application skills must include Maya knowledge in addition to Photoshop.
• A high level of expertise using and customizing Autodesk Maya. Experience with other leading 3D applications (e.g. 3DSMax, Softimage, Houdini, MotionBuilder, Zbrush, or MudBox) as well as experience with leading image manipulation tools (e.g. Photoshop, After Effects, Mari or Nuke)
• Scripting for pipeline and tool customization using Python or other application specific languages
• Shader authoring for either real-time and offline is a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs