Large Media and Entertainment brand is seeking a Business Analyst to join their team in Glendale, CA. This is a temporary role slated to go 18-months. There are two openings for this position!
This position will be responsible for conducting concurrent audit engagements as a result of the company's contractual reporting obligation to our participants. The position assists in the planning of audits, monitors fieldwork progress and communicates the results to senior management.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform the responsibilities necessary in providing audit evidence to support the Company’s third party reporting to our talent in an efficient and effective manner for Music Royalties and Publishing audits.
- Investigate, research and resolve potential issues impacting the contractual reporting obligation during the fieldwork of an audit engagement
- Partner with Music Royalties and Publishing business unit to expedite and support audit requests
- Communicate directly with third party auditors; provide audit Music and Publishing support to resolve potential issues
- Respond to inquiries from both internal and external customers
- Strong understanding of Music Royalties and Publishing
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment
- Must be detail oriented, able to work independently, and take ownership of their projects and work flow
- Practical hands-on audit experience with a reputable public company is highly desired
- Able to work in a flexible team environment and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (must be able to tailor his/her communication style as the candidate will interface with team members of all levels)
- Strong organizational and project management skills