Aquent has an immediate open for a Sr. Systems Business Analyst for a long term temporary opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of project management/business analyst experience including facilitation, process documentation, and requirements gathering plus 3 or more years of related new product development business or digital asset management process experience. Previous management of staff required.
- Experience working with cross functional teams at all levels to define business and technical requirements. Ability to provide effective error resolution and ability to effectively communicate between business users and technical teams. Ability to provide a balance of functional and systems knowledge in order to effectively test applied fixes and changes. Positive track record of leading successful software implementations. Ability to learn new software programs that help streamline processes and make team more efficient.
- Knowledge of new product development business and/or digital asset management processes and experience implementing or supporting Product Lifecycle Management, Digital Asset Management or Artwork management software applications in an enterprise environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills to develop, analyze and present reports. Knowledge of Microsoft Visio for flowcharting, documenting and user communication is preferred. Knowledge of process flow and/or process improvement.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills to prioritize conflicting deadlines and needs. Must also possess strong attention to detail in order to ensure thorough software testing and to verify the accuracy and applicability of reports and data. Possess exceptional follow through skills. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities, systems and country needs is also critical. Flexibility and adaptability is also a critical skill in this role.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, facilitate and empower in order to work effectively with all employees of all levels and cultures; motivate, train and supervise staff/contractors; evaluate and provide technical direction to vendors; interface with executives/individuals; pursue and share best practices with the team in order to gain efficiencies. Previous management of direct reports is recommended.