Large Media and Entertainment brand in Burbank is seeking a Sr. Manager of Marketing Strategy to join their team. This is covering a leave of absence and is slated to go 6-months but could extend.
- Work with department head to write and publish strategic briefs for company series and specials
- Craft strategic marketing plans for new and returning shows and closely collaborate with partnerships, digital marketing, creative and PR to build cohesive marketing plans
- Work with media agency and internal partners on development, evaluation and execution of paid media plans
- Act as liaison between studios and company to coordinate marketing efforts
- Serve as a hub of departmental communication for priorities
- Work with programming colleagues to identify upcoming marketing opportunities for key shows
- Anticipate long term departmental needs and be a constant and consistent contributor to strategic planning and vision
- Oversee weekly marketing e-blasts, working in conjunction with CRM and website
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing strategy and/or development or brand management.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated expertise with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote
- Must Haves: Entertainment experience, excellent written & verbal skills, excellent organizational skills
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in marketing strategy and/or development or brand management
- Experience in entertainment marketing and media preferred
- Agency experience (more on the strategic side)
Required Education: BA in related field
- Work environment is highly collaborative (projects are typically divided between about 3 teams) & multi-tasking heavy. The role will require a lot of project management & crafting briefs for shows/specials - role is more strategic.