Large Media and Entertainment company in Burbank is seeing two Sr. Specialists of Integrated Communications to join their Interactive Entertainment team. This is a temporary role slated to go through the end of the year with the possibility of extending. The team is looking for two specialists, one with a traditional PR background and the other with a Community Management background.
Hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Summary of position:
Under the direction of the Integrated Communications Sr. Manager, this position will serve a key role in executing PR campaigns for all assigned titles and will work closely across all functions within the Interactive Entertainment team, including International PR, marketing, production, development, trade/sales, social/community, and customer support to execute global PR plans. Responsibilities include drafting of press materials, preparing PR plans, managing assets, staffing events and working with the community/social teams. The role also requires working with external agencies, licensees, publishing partners, game developers and divisional PR contacts within the studio to coordinate the executions of activities.
- Execute strategic tactics as outlined in the PR plans
- Develop external communication, including press releases, fact sheets, EPKs and other press materials
- Align activities and maximize opportunities across the Interactive Entertainment team
- Manage PR and other external agencies to deliver press materials
- Maintain and grow media relationships, monitor select media tours and work with the social/community teams to align activities/messaging across all external facing channels
- Manage licensee PR, as necessary
- Compiling, analyzing and distributing clip reports for Interactive Entertainment titles
- Special projects as assigned