We’re looking to a senior Principal Software Developer/Engineer to focus on our front end development and UI development teams. This is a direct hire, perm position with one of our top tech companies in the Cambridge Area. This company provides a cloud-based platform to empower problem solvers and help companies with becoming more efficient. This company is over 20 years old with over 6,000 customers that span all industries and sizes.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to solve problems with immediate customer impact. You will work with a small team of dedicated professionals who value craftsmanship over speed. You will be successful if you:
- orchestrate code compartmentalization in alignment with a microservice-based architecture
- contribute to continuous integration and delivery infrastructure in order to ship code quickly and reliably
- develop interfaces which are responsive and accessible
- balance performance, ease of use, and security
- help others on the team learn to write better code
- learn something new
- BS in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- An understanding of what great software looks like: unit testing, fault tolerance, data structures, object oriented principles, design patterns, etc.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We believe that exceptional employees are not only the key to our success, but also to our customers’ success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive development excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. Our employees enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to do the best work of their life.