Social Media Analyst
Analyze this – a chance to work with one of the biggest and most discussed global brands. Crunching numbers and managing data is just the start, as this role will also need you to find the right conversations, draw conclusions from disparate data, and present your findings and recommendations in engaging fashion. What can you say about what people are saying?
Our Atlanta-based client is a major US-based Fortune 100 company that’s continually building out its cutting-edge capabilities in social media.
You’ll be part of a team of social media experts who engage, on behalf of our client, with consumers and online communities through relevant conversations, content & experiences. The team thrives on conceiving ideas, building connection plans and executing initiatives across a range of social media platforms and across a number of iconic brands.
The Social Media Analyst will monitor conversations with and between consumers through a number of online channels and social media platforms. Their capacity to deliver insights from a broad range of data and create incisive reporting is key, as well as their knowledge of the latest technologies and platforms that people use to express themselves.
• Maintain monitoring tools in line with the current trending conversations about the Company, brands, competitors and related topics.
• Regularly audit effectiveness of each tool and redesign queries if too much ‘noise’ is being generated or relevant conversations are being missed
• Contextualize the data found, analyze it and share relevant information and recommendations internally
• Prepare reports and dashboards about status and findings, providing insights to key internal stakeholders
• Work with specific brand(s) and support brands in execution of campaigns
- Take on specific projects that span across the brand portfolio (e.g. audience insight analysis for moms)
- Candidates must have social-listening experience
- Working experience with Crimson Hexagon, Netbase and/or Sysomos,
- Proficient with Excel
- Candidate needs to have an analytical mind-set with the ability to communicate findings
- Preferred if candidate has web analytics and search marketing experience as they represent adjacent work the Social Media Analyst will be performing
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Social Media Analyst