SR. SITE MANAGER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6+ MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL SR. SITE MANAGER! **
• Owning key vendor relationships to identify and implement new/leading functionality to support business initiatives
• Understanding industry trends/activities/strategies and how they can be applied to support and drive initiatives
• Responsible for eCommerce roadmap, establishing medium to long-range site enhancement planning guidelines and strategic direction of site
• Leading and authorizing business scope and requirement phases for all new site features and functionality to support business objectives.
• Interfacing with IT and Product Management to establish both concept specific and cross concept site enhancement timelines.
• Manage team of associates responsible for daily site operations of the brand
• Establishing all site project time lines and facilitate their execution with all pertinent parties - Merchants, Creative, IT, Product Management and various vendors
• Daily site maintenance - work with all pertinent parties to establish site stability, site changes, problem trouble shooting, escalation and resolution.
• Actively ensure that user experience and site navigation maintains ease of use and is customer friendly in accordance to established guidelines, usability studies and best practices.
• Manage key vendor relationships, ensuring customer feedback is incorporated into daily site operations as well as long term enhancement planning.
• 5 - 10 years experience in eCommerce and or software product management, merchandising/management experience a plus.
• Proven ability to interface with business as well as IT/technical teams.
• Strong interpersonal skills / team player and demonstrated ability to work with various teams harmoniously while keeping project releases on time and on budget.
• Demonstrated knowledge of web site technology and development and project management as a discipline.
• Hands on experience with testing software and or web products.
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
• BA in Arts or Science fields
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
SR. SITE MANAGER