This position is for a SAP Functional resource for Plant Maintenance
Either via formal training or on the job development has accumulated over 7 years of experience in SAP Plant Maintenance.
• Candidate must have experience in preventive maintenance methodologies, thorough understanding of Condition Based Maintenance, Utilization Based Maintenance and set up in SAP.
• Must have a very good understand of integration methodologies from external systems to and from SAP. Understand how web services can be utilized and other methods such as PI, IDOC
• Exhibits expert level understanding of Plant Maintenance configuration, measurement points, equipment master, user statues, complex equipment hierarchies, classification, work order and work order settlement, and has participated in upgrades and large enhancement projects
• Strong problem solving skills and good communications skills to work with our end customers
• Experience in LSMW and other mass update tools to maintain equipment.
• Ability to work on enhancement requests, ability to build functional design documents, inclusive of understanding customizing with ABAP, based on customer requirements.
Preferred if the candidate has the ability to read and debug SAP code, how to find and utilize user exits in order to understand functionality / issues.
Leads and participates in the preparation of all requirements/specifications, estimates, system designs, and completed systems, and ensures that quality support is provided to customers and clients, involves performing, analyses, designs, etc., for/with customers. Researches and makes recommendations on software technology direction. Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed. Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in CS, MIS, BA and SAP training.
Oversees an assigned technology, major system, or functional area and the associated application development/support. Assigns personnel to various activities, supervises and approves their activities, and provides performance feedback. Participates in and directs the preparation of all requirements/specifications, estimates, system designs and new systems. Represents the Company in dealing with vendors of third party systems. Performs research and makes recommendations on software technology direction. Ensures that quality support is provided to customers and clients. Assists in projecting software and hardware requirements for project and functional requirements. Identifies project deliverables and manages applications deployment. Consults with IT staff on administrative policies and procedures, technical issues, priorities and method. Prepares activity and progress reports regarding the activities in an assigned area. Produces White Papers on specific company application technologies and how they can be leveraged .